Welcome To The St. Francis House
Over the past 30 years, St. Francis House has saved lives and changed lives through the services we provide. Please join us in helping the less fortunate move forward with dignity into a renewed life of hope and a second chance at reconnecting with family and society.
The Saint Francis House Mission is to engage the homeless in achieving stability, self-sufficiency, and a viable plan for their future by providing a safe, stable environment, access to essential services, supportive connections, and to advocate for changes that address the needs of the homeless population.
- To treat all people with respect, equality, and dignity.
- To provide food and emergency shelter to the homeless.
- To serve as advocates for the homeless and unfortunate.
- To assist individuals in developing personal independence.
- To be accountable to our clients, partners, and supporters.
Accomplishments in 2013:
- 20 families & 561 adults housed in our emergency shelter.
- 46 single adults housed in our transitional housing.
- 85,000 meals were served from our soup kitchen.
- 1,960 boxes of food were given to the working poor.
- Clothing and blankets were distributed to all in need.
- Our Comfort Station (shower/toilet) is newly remodeled and available to all.
- Through our partnership with the City, we provide campers on St. Augustine's Sea Wall with overnight shelter, making our city a more tourist-friendly and safer place to live.
Follow the link below to check out our Facebook page...stay up to date on our latest news and events!
St. Francis House on Facebook
It's a new year!
Please consider taking the time to share some of your time and/or resources with those in the community less fortunate than you.
St. Francis House Supports The
Funding opportunities include weekly, monthly or annual pledges; no amount is too small.